Thursday 8 March 2012

Chosen Magazine: Lula

I decided to choose Lula as my magazine. I feel the look of my shoot works really well with this type of magazine. The images in Lula are very vintage, girly and simple looking which I love. Its very Dreamy, whimsical and quirky, Lula Magazine's pages consist of gorgeous fashion, kooky articles and art work presented from a wide variety of illustrators, journalists and creators

Ive never brought Lula magazine before but will definitely be buying it again.


These images are from issue 12 called 'girl of my dreams'.









My favorite article is the one above and below. The use of colours within the images such as the pastel pinks and greens really link into my final photographs from my own shoot.




I like how the images are laid out above. This is something I will consider when re-editing my final images for my portfolio. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment