Monday 6 February 2012

London Itinerary


London Itinerary.


I decided to complete an itinerary. This gave me time to plan where I wanted to go each day. I looked at a tube map and decided on a specific route. I've used the tube around London a few times so I was quite familiar with it. I hope I have enough time to squeeze everything in.

Wednesday 8th February.
- Coach arrives half 8: Victoria Building
- Arrive in London early afternoon and check into hotel.
- Hotel situated in Paddington.
- Tube from Paddington to Fortnum and Mason: Piccadilly.
- Tube to oxford circus.
- Find a Restaurant to eat evening meal.

Thursday 9th February.
- Camden town: food markets: Camden town.
- Tube from Kings Cross to Covent Garden..
- Tube from Covent Garden to South Kensington.
- Chelsea_ Guy Bourdin exhibition
- V&A: Annie Lennox Exhibition.
- Oxford Circus: Oxford Road.
- Back to Hotel : Coach home 5.45.

No comments:

Post a Comment