Monday 20 February 2012

Guy Bourdin at Michael Hoppen Gallery

Guy Bourdin at Michael Hoppen Gallery.






Whilst my time in London I decided to visit a few museums/ exhibitions. I heard about a Guy Bourdin exhibition in one of my photography lectures. It was free as the whole gallery runs from commissions alone.
Above are a few images of his work.
I was really impressed by his work and took a lot of inspiration from the visit.
-----------------------------------------------

I also visited The V&A.







I went to take a look at the Annie Lennox exhibition as for my last project 'Style Icon', I created a trend page on Annie Lennox so it was really interesting to go and visit.


 I only took a few images as we weren't allowed photography within the museum.




No comments:

Post a Comment