Wednesday 29 February 2012

Props for the Shoot.

I chose enough accessories for 5 different shots. I wanted to incorporate shoes into my photo shoot. After spotting these heels in Topshop priced at £60 . I thought they would work perfectly. They reminded me of a pair of Louis Vuitton's I saw whilst researching Spring/Summer trends.

I felt these heels would link in with my research well as they are a light blue colour.

I purchased this bag from monsoon. its cream and beige with a hint of lilac. priced at £30

A pale blue/ grey purse and a lilac gold clasp purse both purchased at Topshop. £16 and £8.

I decided to incorporate cosmetics within my shoot. I wanted to choose cosmetics with plain packaging so it isn't to distracting when looking at the image overall. I brought two nail varnishes, a lipstick and some blusher all by Barry M. I didn't want to spend to much on cosmetics as they are none refundable.

I also purchased some sun glasses from Topshop. They are a lilac colour and priced at £18.

I brought a few pieces of jewllery. I went with an orange theme and brought some earrings, three rings and a bracelet. I also spotted a watermelon cosmetic purse which linked nicely in with the fruit theme of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment